The TH flail mulcher has a rotor with a wide diameter and wall equipped with interchangeable hammers or blades. The rotor revolves at high speed, cutting grass while mulching it in the cavity of this machine, with the waste exiting via the rear and being deposited uniformly on the ground without heaping. The degree of shredding in this agricultural mulcher is so high that the size of the waste is almost insignificant. The rear roller never blocks because the material passes over it.
• Rotor with hammers or blades (interchangeable) supported on self-aligning spherical roller bearings.
• Three point linkage.
• Rear roller for optimal adaptation to the ground.
• PTO shaft to 540 and 1000 rpm.
• Number of belts: TH = 6; TH2 = 12 (6 +6).
• Ø20 mm bolt for fastening of the cutting tools to the rotor (hammers and blades).
• Total width: TH = Working width + 24 cm. TH2 = Working width + 35 cm.
• Uniform spread of the mulched material (without heaps).
• Treatment against corrosion and finished with electrostatic painting (double layer).
• Pneumatic wheels (pair).
• Dual linkage (reversible) in fixed models.
• Double freewheel gearbox.
The TH mulcher can operate at 540 and 1000 rpm.
Our goal: the maximum satisfaction of our customers.
Fine mulching and uniform distribution of the waste (no heaping).
Adjustable rear roller for optimum adaptation to the ground without interfering with the stream of mulched material.
Reversible attachment (extra).
Rotor equipped with hammers. Excellent for mulching fibrous, tough plants.
Rotor with blades for fine mulching (extra).
Optimum mulching in other type of plants such as corn, cotton…
Swing hitch pins for superior ground-hugging capabilities.