The THP reversible flail mulcher is designed for clearing pasture, wheat, cotton and corn. It consists of two separate interspersed sections that are hydraulically adjustable for optimum adaptation to the ground. This agricultural mulcher obtains an even and uniform spread of the mulched material on the ground (no piling).
• Working width: 5.40 and 5.80 m.
• 6 high performance belts (in each body).
• Three point linkage cat. II (rear, front or reverse drive).
• Special steel in main frame for the best performance.
• Adjustable cutting height through rear rollers.
• Support holders.
• Pneumatic shocks absorbers.
• Anticorrosion treatment and finished with double-layer electrostatic painting.
• Pneumatic rear wheels.
Hydraulically folding to 2.50 m for transport along public highways.
Ideal for clearing grass, corn, cereals, cotton…
Linkage in high performance alloys, with the possibility of coupling different sized mulchers.
Pneumatic shock absorbers in hydraulic cylinders.
Two separate interspersed sections for optimum adaptation to the ground