Especially suitable for mulching low trees and branches as well as stumps left after logging, the TFM obtains a high level of cutting, in some cases, sawdust. Stones on the ground do not prevent this piece of land clearing equipment from functioning properly. The TFM brush shredder incorporates long-life hammers made from special alloys, designed and patented by TMC Cancela. The special design of this tree mulcher ensures excellent penetration in forest material and a long working lifetime.
• Working width between 1.80 and 2.50 m.
• Rotor with fixed hammers with hard metal plates and high strength and durability.
• Adjustable in height Hardox side skids.
• Three point linkage to tractor.
• 12 high performance belts.
• Large diameter rotor thickness. Electronically balanced. Assembled with self-aligning spherical roller bearings with conical inner ring.
• Hydraulic rear hood.
• Front and rear replaceable protection chains.
• Functional and compact design.
• Mechanics and hydraulics completely sheltered from the outside.
• Heavy duty frame.
• PTO at 1000 rpm.
• Anti-corrosive and electrostatic paint (double layer).
• Hydraulic rear structure provided with retractable raker teeth.
• Mechanical rear frame.
Exclusive hammers patented design by TMC Cancela.
Hammers connected to the rotor by two fully protected and safeguarded bolts. Its configuration and geometry allows a high wear without affecting the fixed parts of the rotor.
During the design of the mulcher, all the necessary requirements to obtain the most efficient mulching were kept in mind.
Efficient in all work areas: brush, wood, remnants of branches and bark after felling and thinning.
With the hydraulic rear hood closed position,a best finish of the mulched material is achieved.
Mechanical and hydraulic elements sheltered and accessible from outside for easy maintenance.
The final result: an excellent mulching!